I purchased technical support along with Active Speed,Spyware Striker Pro, and PC Scan & Sweep.All programs recently would not accept my passwords and login.

I have made several attempts to speak with a technician to resolve the situation. It has taken me almost 2 days before I realize that I think this operation is now a scam and has probably taken information from my pc that is a concern of mine. They will not return telephone calls as they indicate after cleaning up my computers. Records are not current....

they loose contracts, they don't know what I have or a contract... but they were able to take $600.00 from my account. The telephone numbers answer but go dead after 4 minutes waiting for this (technician).

I will take this matter up with the better business bureau.do not do business with this group

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of ascentive activespeed internet optimizer from Ascentive. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ascentive to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ascentive for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ascentive?

Comments

ASCENTIVE HAVE DEDUCTED 3 PAYMENTS FROM MY BANK ACCOUNT AND THEIR EMAIL ADDRESS IS UNOBTAINABLE.

I HAVE NOW PASSED THIS ON TO MY BANK SCAM SORTING DEPARTMENT TO GET A REFUND.

THE WHOLE COMPANY SHOULD BE SUED.DNR