Vancouver, Washington

I purchased technical support along with Active Speed,Spyware Striker Pro, and PC Scan & Sweep.All programs recently would not accept my passwords and login.

I have made several attempts to speak with a technician to resolve the situation. It has taken me almost 2 days before I realize that I think this operation is now a scam and has probably taken information from my pc that is a concern of mine. They will not return telephone calls as they indicate after cleaning up my computers. Records are not current....

they loose contracts, they don't know what I have or a contract... but they were able to take $600.00 from my account. The telephone numbers answer but go dead after 4 minutes waiting for this (technician).

I will take this matter up with the better business bureau.do not do business with this group

Review about: Ascentive Activespeed Internet Optimizer.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ascentive?

Comments

ASCENTIVE HAVE DEDUCTED 3 PAYMENTS FROM MY BANK ACCOUNT AND THEIR EMAIL ADDRESS IS UNOBTAINABLE.

I HAVE NOW PASSED THIS ON TO MY BANK SCAM SORTING DEPARTMENT TO GET A REFUND.

THE WHOLE COMPANY SHOULD BE SUED.DNR