Washington, District Of Columbia

ascentive is a remote computer repair company. they are terrible!!!

was having a problem accessing e-bay and i had heard on the radio an advertisement for finally fast .com they claim to fix your computer problems over the phone. i called them and a represenitive accessed my computer and was pointing a bunch of spy host and viruses in my computer. i asked if that could be my problem accessing e-bay and she told me it was. believing her i asked what it would cost to fix it.

she said they have a 1,2, or3yr. service plan. i bought the 1yr. for $239.00.

they erased all my files, did not fix the e-bay problem and will not refund any of my money. scam-scam-scam

Comments

Call your bank and tell them that you did not authorize the charges and want them removed from your account - if the bank refuses to do so, threaten them that if they don't remove all of the charges that you will close your bank account(s) with them - don't use that threat unless they tell you the won't remove the charges. A lot of banks don't feel like dealing with the hassle so they will tell you then can't do it so you may have to make idle threats!).

Some banks will make you fill out a form, some will take your info over the phone. And as an added bonus, if you get your money back that way, Ascentive gets hit with fines and penalties from the credit card company for each charge your bank reverses!