What type of company is this?! I saw a commercial about finallyfast.com(website that will speed up PC performance and connection for "free") Ascentive software was recommended.I installed Active Speed and PC Scan Pro.it showed how many errors were on my PC, I clicked Fix Now, but I had to give them my e-mail address then it showed me my BILLING OPTIONS!

I've deleted it many times, it never leaves! Every time I start my computer it starts scanning, I went to Add/Remove Program, but it tells me that I have'nt even installed it.

someone please help!

Comments

Web Of Trust warning: This company's site has been given a poor rating, and it has been shown to extort money through scareware and malware.

asscentive is a rip off it slows your pc to a crawl. we all should be refunded

i just removed pc scan pro and active speed from my pc via the add remove programs on my control panel. I cant believe how fast my pc is now. ascentive is a rip off.

THE OWNER OF ASCENTIVE IS A RETARD FOR MAKING SUCH A CORRUPT COMPANY!!!! :(

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Ascentive bribed MacAfee into giving them a good review for their site. :eek That proves how corrupt Ascentive is.

They bill you without your permission, and this happens before the trial is up. They also purposely make cancelling your order hard and long.

:( Google should have kept Ascentive blocked from their search. Ascentive should be shut down.

I've contacted the Pennsylvania attorney general regarding Ascentive and their bogus software that destroyed my computer. I urge all of you to do the same, maybe they will do something about it.

Why are you carrying commercials for companies that are *** off people - like Ascentive and My finally fast PC??????????

:( I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one that has spent hours getting rid of this piece of junk.

I feel the TV stations or networks who accept these 'ads' have some responsibility to make sure the ads they run and are paid for are not going to be detrimental to their most important commodity; US, the Viewers >> Isee enough bogus ads on a network then I would rather not see that network any longer.

I purchased your PC speedscan pro a few days ago, and since then my computer has been running slower and freezing up on me. The only thing I can do is restart my computer to get it to work and then I don't know how long it will work.

I excpect to receive a call from you in reguard to this matter, tomorrow 17 Sep. 2008 between 0900-1800 or 9am-6pm.

If I don't here from you I will take it that you have no concern for customer satisfaction, and I will take the approprate action.

"I'll let you know what happens"

im going the same thing trying to remove pc speed scan pro from my computer if you would tell me how to to remove it would appreciate it. sincerely darryl p.s. here is my email darryltorrance@sbcglobal.net

Bay Village, Ohio, United States #23575

Had the same problem with a different download program. Use your restore feature to the day before you downloaded Ascentive and any downloaded program will be removed. Your email and data files will not be affected.

Jefferson, Maine, United States #21335

send me your email and I will send you the fix.

to technicalsupportguy@gmail.com #744697

Please send me fix for pc speed scan pro.

Thanks,

Paul

uptravelers3577@hotmail.com

Bijeljina, Republika Srpska, Bosnia And Herzegovina #20596

Serves some people right to order stuff from daytime TV.

Lemvig, Midtjylland, Denmark #20595

Serves some people right to order stuff from daytime TV.

Arhus, Arhus, Denmark #18368

I haae wasted enough time trying to get rid of ascentive, what is the deal? If I cant get rid of it, i will not buy HP products again.

I now see others are in the same boat as I am.. Help!!