Largo, Florida

I check my bank account online EVERY day.I know exactly what I spend and where, so I was surprised to see that this company Ascentive attempted to charge my debit card for $59.95, it was refused and therefore never gone from my account but the fact that they had the nerve to try.

Who are they and why has this occurred to so many people? More importantly what can be done to ensure that others are not affected or that they are successful in getting what they want eventually?

Of course the account that they attempted to use has to now be closed and I am left with dealing with the aftermath of a closed bank account.They should be held accountable, I know I am not the only one.

Review about: Monitering Software.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ascentive?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Astra Security - Great service, loved the product! Astra Security "Well I'm not sure how I learned about Astra guys, maybe got an email from them or through their blog. But this was when has been searching for a security..." Read more Highster Mobile - Highway Robbery Highster Mobile "A few months ago I purchased Highster Mobile Cell Phone Spy software for 69 dollars. The site at http://highstermobile.com did not indicate anything about purchasing a monthly subscription so I..." Read more Ascentive Ascentive "Bought PC Speedscan Pro, before they would turn it on I got a tech/salesman who that told me they needed access my PC to install, had me download a..." Read more Software King - Busted By Microsoft!!!  Stay Away! Software King "I ordered Office 2010 Home and Student from this company and discovered recently my product key was no good. It kept giving me an error message that it had been..." Read more Lifetouch Photography - Wrong clothes! Lifetouch Photography "I sent my little girl to school oin certain clothes to have her picture taken. Being cold that day she wore her jacket. When it came time to take her..." Read more Splat Hair Color - My only wonder Splat Hair Color "I haven't had a issue with splat just curious as to why when I bleach my hair it turns purple lol. But for those having issues maybe this will help...." Read more Gearbest take my money and not Giving me refund or product Gearbest "I ordered one quadcopter from gearbest on 23 may 2017 then automatically it selected on ship via unregistered mail and then i didnt able to see that i want to..." Read more Dear GlaxoSmithKline I think your Sensodyne toothpaste may have *** my mouth up royally Sensodyne "I used GlaxoSmithKline Sensodyne 'Repair & Protect' toothpaste for about a year, then a few days ago I woke up with: - burning, swollen lips with lots of tiny white..." Read more