Largo, Florida

I check my bank account online EVERY day.I know exactly what I spend and where, so I was surprised to see that this company Ascentive attempted to charge my debit card for $59.95, it was refused and therefore never gone from my account but the fact that they had the nerve to try.

Who are they and why has this occurred to so many people? More importantly what can be done to ensure that others are not affected or that they are successful in getting what they want eventually?

Of course the account that they attempted to use has to now be closed and I am left with dealing with the aftermath of a closed bank account.They should be held accountable, I know I am not the only one.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Ascentive?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Domainracer - Excellent services for a great price Domainracer "Their SSD-based hosting offering is excellent bang, and the few issues I've encountered were addressed quickly and competently, with no follow-up required.As reseller customers are happy with their web hosting..." Read more Highster Mobile - Highway Robbery Highster Mobile "A few months ago I purchased Highster Mobile Cell Phone Spy software for 69 dollars. The site at http://highstermobile.com did not indicate anything about purchasing a monthly subscription so I..." Read more Bitdefender - Can't install on a brand new MacBook Pro Bitdefender "I bought a brand new MacBook Pro, within a week I decided to play it safe and install an antivirus. I saw on several websites that Bitdefender didn't slow down..." Read more Software King - Busted By Microsoft!!!  Stay Away! Software King "I ordered Office 2010 Home and Student from this company and discovered recently my product key was no good. It kept giving me an error message that it had been..." Read more Don't trust Waterpik Waterpik "Waterpik promoted their WP660 for international use. Having moved overseas and a different power supply, it stopped working. The same product In the UK is promoted today as suitable for..." Read more Flitflop Limited - Great Disappointment to FlitFlop After-sales service. Flitflop Limited "Dear Families & Friends, As mentioned to you all earlier, just to share with you that my father faced some issues when comes to defects on FlitFlop products. Attached below..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Lazada bad Customer Services Lazada Malaysia "1. Chat CS cancelled my order and deny mistake. **I have chat records as proof. 2. Email to CS, log complaint politely, but has been ignored too. They purposely help/cover..." Read more Church and Dwight - Severe chemical burns from Nair Church and Dwight "Contacted them and they returned my purchase price. However I am still trying to heal the burns on my legs. Yes they acknowledged my "skin sensitivity" but I still have..." Read more