I check my bank account online EVERY day.I know exactly what I spend and where, so I was surprised to see that this company Ascentive attempted to charge my debit card for $59.95, it was refused and therefore never gone from my account but the fact that they had the nerve to try.

Who are they and why has this occurred to so many people? More importantly what can be done to ensure that others are not affected or that they are successful in getting what they want eventually?

Of course the account that they attempted to use has to now be closed and I am left with dealing with the aftermath of a closed bank account.They should be held accountable, I know I am not the only one.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at Ascentive. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ascentive to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ascentive monitering software for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ascentive?

Comments

Ndot Technologies - Skilled People and Affordable Service Ndot Technologies "Yes It happened. After the continuous disappointment 5 top taxi app developers in World i decided to try with Ndot Taximobility. It is my fortunate to contact them at last..." Read more UBER - I was charged $253 UBER "...i requested a ride and finally was picked up.I check my bank statement and noticed that over $200 had been charged and it was from Uber..." Read more Cyberlink - No customer support after purchase! MINUS 10 STARS!!!!! Cyberlink "I have searched for hours and days, weeks & months!!!! I still haven't been able to fix my issue, I can't use YouCam7 with Zoom or FB or even Skype!..." Read more Print artis was good when it worked but when it stop working the support deptment act like my matter did not matter to them Nova Development Technical Support Nova Development "I'VE BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT FOR YEARS AS YOUR RECORDS WILL SHOW AND I'VE NEVER HAD THIS PROBLEM BEFORE AS YOUR RECORDS WILL SHOW , ALL MY DOCUMENTS AROUND WHAT..." Read more Similitudeinc Dot Com - BTC ADDER SOFTWARE THAT IS WORKING FOR ME IN 2017 Similitudeinc Dot Com "I want to share my experience with what is called money adder software. I earlier came across Paypal adder in 2013 and lost several thousands of dollars buying different ones..." Read more Quigley Concepts Event Management - Unprofessional Quigley Concepts Event Management "Made a complaint about Quigley Concepts Event Management about one of their staff who parks on a disabled parking at glendalough station. Number one she is NOT disabled. Number two..." Read more Rodan and Fields - BEST on the market! Rodan and Fields "Totally worth the investment. Use sparingly and you won't have any issues. If you're having problems, you're using too much. One swipe at night. It's so easy. My eyelashes have..." Read more Oceans6 - Racially harassed by this sleaze-bag you employ Oceans6 "Truck parked illegally at McDonalds so I tell the guy in the pics that the truck shouldn't be parked there. He started up by telling me to go back to..." Read more