I check my bank account online EVERY day.I know exactly what I spend and where, so I was surprised to see that this company Ascentive attempted to charge my debit card for $59.95, it was refused and therefore never gone from my account but the fact that they had the nerve to try.

Who are they and why has this occurred to so many people? More importantly what can be done to ensure that others are not affected or that they are successful in getting what they want eventually?

Of course the account that they attempted to use has to now be closed and I am left with dealing with the aftermath of a closed bank account.They should be held accountable, I know I am not the only one.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at Ascentive. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ascentive to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ascentive monitering software for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ascentive?

Comments