Hey all,

I recently made a couple purchase online from Uline, GoDaddy, Amazon and SoftwareKing. Same day, a charge appeared on my credit card for Ascentive-FinallyFast for $29.95. ??? My credit card number is strictly controlled, but... was used for these online orders.

Now.... is it possible that someone at one of these companies is scalping credit card information? Did any of you make purchases from any of these companies when the charges appeared on your cards? List them, maybe we can determine if someone is internally doing this and maybe get them under investigation.

Any ideas from the rest of you? First time ever for me!

This person wrote the review because of "never ordered this product, but charged appeared on my card. would it be possible for you to tell me who charged my card?" at Ascentive. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $30 and wants Ascentive to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ascentive ascentive finallyfast for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ascentive?

Comments