Las Cruces, New Mexico

Hey all,

I recently made a couple purchase online from Uline, GoDaddy, Amazon and SoftwareKing. Same day, a charge appeared on my credit card for Ascentive-FinallyFast for $29.95. ??? My credit card number is strictly controlled, but... was used for these online orders.

Now.... is it possible that someone at one of these companies is scalping credit card information? Did any of you make purchases from any of these companies when the charges appeared on your cards? List them, maybe we can determine if someone is internally doing this and maybe get them under investigation.

Any ideas from the rest of you? First time ever for me!

Review about: Ascentive Finallyfast.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Never ordered this product, but charged appeared on my card. Would it be possible for you to tell me who charged my card? / $30
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Ascentive?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Zarantech - S4 HANA training with the ZARAN Tech Trainer Naveen/Siddhartha is waste of hard earned Money. Zarantech "I enrolled S4 HANA Simple Finance training with Zaran Tech trainer Siddhartha/Naveen. We get more informative and well explained documents in Google comparative to training material from trainer Siddhartha/Naveen. Zaran..." Read more Corel - No support Corel "I bought Pinnacle Studio and started to use it and after a while a wanted to use it on my laptop as well during travelling. It did not work and..." Read more Highster Mobile Highster Mobile "Highster Mobile Promised Lifetime Access. Granted a perpetual license. "No Hidden Cost" and "No Monthly Fee." All for the price of $69.99. After several months of..." Read more Ascentive Ascentive "Bought PC Speedscan Pro, before they would turn it on I got a tech/salesman who that told me they needed access my PC to install, had me download a..." Read more Arnel Management - Tree crashed into unit Arnel refused to repair Arnel Management "During the major storms in Jan-Feb. 2017 tress crashed & destroyed multiple units in both Alicia Villiage and Alicia Plaza apartments located at 25211 and 25212 Stockport, Laguna hills, CA...." Read more Leonid Dzhedzhula - My PayEE ID is wrong Leonid Dzhedzhula "Dear Support TEam, I need to withdraw money from Swiss Freelance company ( DeutscheForschungsGruppe ), but PayEE ID: BrideFord92 is wrong, so I could not invoice the company for the..." Read more BEWARE: Don Juravin inventions are proven scams by the US Government Don Juravin "Please be careful and do your research everyone because these products are proven to be harmful. I bought into Roca Labs and went through the horrible process of becoming "qualified"..." Read more Don Juravin - Hoax alert! Roca Lab's Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery proven to be a sham! Don Juravin "Don't fall for this internet quackery called Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery. This stuff tastes terrible and shockingly the owner of Roca Labs who claims to have invented this stuff..." Read more