Las Cruces, New Mexico

Hey all,

I recently made a couple purchase online from Uline, GoDaddy, Amazon and SoftwareKing. Same day, a charge appeared on my credit card for Ascentive-FinallyFast for $29.95. ??? My credit card number is strictly controlled, but... was used for these online orders.

Now.... is it possible that someone at one of these companies is scalping credit card information? Did any of you make purchases from any of these companies when the charges appeared on your cards? List them, maybe we can determine if someone is internally doing this and maybe get them under investigation.

Any ideas from the rest of you? First time ever for me!

Reason of review: Never ordered this product, but charged appeared on my card. Would it be possible for you to tell me who charged my card?.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Ascentive?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

BuildYourSite - Build your site is worthless BuildYourSite "My website was always down so many technical issues horrible customer service. They refuse to fix problems quickly. They are very,very rude. Each time I had a complaint they made..." Read more Namesilo - Deceptive, Small, Unprofessional Company Namesilo "We were brought to attention from one of our web developers some deceptive practices that Namesilo.com does and wanted to warn others. First, if you look at their facebook page,..." Read more Atompark Software - Great Customer Support Atompark Software "Not just ones or twice, I have been in touch with Atompark live chat so many times, not just for fresh purchases and discounts, but also for many technical issues,..." Read more Uber - Charged for mess I didn't make Uber "... I recieved an email later that evening saying I was being charged another $150 for a mess i supposedly made in the backseat of the car..." Read more Alside Window - Poor product quality, poor customer service, unethical business practices Alside Window "Bought a home (new construction) in '09 with Alside single-hung windows. After 5 years one of them started fogging up when the low-e reflective coating started to corrode. Now I..." Read more Razbannia Group - Fraud and Scam Artist: Sina Razbannia Razbannia Group "Razbannia Group Beware! Scam And Fraud Against Customers Calabassas, California Do NOT do business with Razbannia Group. Razbannia Group is owned by Sina Razbannia, his wife Shirley Razbannia, his daughter..." Read more Pictures On Gold - I don't think they understand what "gold-filled" is supposed to mean. Pictures On Gold "I ordered a class ring from Pictures on Gold some time ago, because the school's official rings were waaay too pricy. I chose 14k gold-filled instead of solid gold to..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Lazada bad Customer Services Lazada Malaysia "1. Chat CS cancelled my order and deny mistake. **I have chat records as proof. 2. Email to CS, log complaint politely, but has been ignored too. They purposely help/cover..." Read more