Hey all,

I recently made a couple purchase online from Uline, GoDaddy, Amazon and SoftwareKing. Same day, a charge appeared on my credit card for Ascentive-FinallyFast for $29.95. ??? My credit card number is strictly controlled, but... was used for these online orders.

Now.... is it possible that someone at one of these companies is scalping credit card information? Did any of you make purchases from any of these companies when the charges appeared on your cards? List them, maybe we can determine if someone is internally doing this and maybe get them under investigation.

Any ideas from the rest of you? First time ever for me!

This person wrote the review because of "never ordered this product, but charged appeared on my card. would it be possible for you to tell me who charged my card?" at Ascentive. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $30 and wants Ascentive to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ascentive ascentive finallyfast for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ascentive?

Comments

Highster Mobile - Highway Robbery Highster Mobile "A few months ago I purchased Highster Mobile Cell Phone Spy software for 69 dollars. The site at http://highstermobile.com did not indicate anything about purchasing a monthly subscription so I..." Read more Cyberlink - No customer support after purchase! MINUS 10 STARS!!!!! Cyberlink "I have searched for hours and days, weeks & months!!!! I still haven't been able to fix my issue, I can't use YouCam7 with Zoom or FB or even Skype!..." Read more Nova Development - Wanted me to pay $50 for a "$39.99 value" "free bonus" offer. Nova Development "I bought a new HP printer. When I opened the box, there was a flier for an "Office Sssentials 3" download, a $39.99 value. I read the instructions on the..." Read more Ndot Technologies - Skilled People and Affordable Service Ndot Technologies "Yes It happened. After the continuous disappointment 5 top taxi app developers in World i decided to try with Ndot Taximobility. It is my fortunate to contact them at last..." Read more Trobbles to get my package at FedEx Fedex "Fedex disappeared with my package I was at an academic congress and I got a business book as a gift. This company sent me the FedEx book and emailed me..." Read more Quigley Concepts Event Management - Unprofessional Quigley Concepts Event Management "Made a complaint about Quigley Concepts Event Management about one of their staff who parks on a disabled parking at glendalough station. Number one she is NOT disabled. Number two..." Read more Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island - Poor Customer Service, Privacy Information Violation, Harrassment Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island "I had purchased a harness from Woofgang Bakery on the 4th of September 2017 (few days prior to Hurricane Irma). My family and I were forced to evacuate Middleburg Florida..." Read more DON'T RENT FROM AMERICAN HOMES 4 RENT! American Homes 4 Rent "Rented from AH4R for two years (2015-2017) IN Powder Springs, GA and they are horrible to deal with. Your rent is going up every year without fail and they are..." Read more