1.5
Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design
Usability

Ascentive, you are unethical, deceitful, lying thieves.I can't get to you on the phone saying to use your email contact.

You Have Double Billed Me, not Once, but Twice. You are thieves. You are crooked. I hope one day you will be found to be fraudulent and close down.

I have used your programs for a few years. I noticed you charged me for PC Speed Pro. When I received my credit card billing, I saw you had billed me AGAIN for a higher amount. I emailed you with this info and never heard back from you.

I emailed you again, and never heard back from you. I emailed you again, and this time you wrote back....."it has been longer than 30 days and we can not refund your money". I email you again because apparently you were too stupid to understand that I was not asking for a refund because I didn't want the program, I was asking you to return the second charge that YOU STOLE FROM ME. Now I get no response again.

I went back thru my credit card statements and realized that this is not the first time you have done this to me. YOU ARE DISCUSTING. YOU ARE HORRIBLE. YOU ARE THEIVES.

YOU ARE UNETHICAL. I keep asking for the money you stole to be returned and you ignore me.

You will regret this decision.You owe me $120.

Review about: Ascentive Customer Care.

Reason of review: I was double billed twice and they will not return my money. Thieves!!.

Had an Experience with Ascentive?

Comments