I WAS HAVING PROBLEMS WITH MY HOME SYSTEM.FOUND THIS COMPANY AND DECIDED TO SEE IF THEY CAN HELP.

I FELL INTO THERE TRAP AND BOUGHT A 3 YEAR LIVE SUPPORT. OK I'M ***. KNOW THEY CHARGED ME 4 TIMES FOR A SOFTWARE ONTOP OF THE SUPPORT. I NEVER ORDERED THE SOFTWARE.

CALLED AND COMPLAINED AND I CANCELLED ALL SERVICES DUE TO THEM CHARGING MY ACCOUNT WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE. I WAS TOLD THAT I WOULD HAVE THE MONEY BACK IN MY ACCOUNT WITH IN 5 TO 7 DAYS. WELL IT HAS BEEN 15 DAYS AND I HAVE NO MONEY AND THEY WANT TO CHARGE ME AGAIN, SO I JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE AND THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT THE CONSUMER. WHEN YOU CALL YOU ARE CALLING A CALL CENTER.

THIS ONE WAS IN THE PHILLIPIENS. THEY GAVE ME THE SAME STORY THAT I WILL HAVE THE MONEY IN 5 DAYS. THE CORP.

OFFICE IS IN PHILLY AND THEY WILL NOT GIVE THE NUMBER.SO IF YOU ARE AS *** AS I AM GO AHEAD AND PURCHASE SOMETHING FROM THEM, SO I DONT FEEL LIKE THE ONLY *** IN THE WORLD

Had an Experience with Ascentive?

Comments

Their corporate number is 215-320-6000 (dial Ext 111 to reach the CEO).

I'm sorry but you are not the only one got screwed. I worked for them and they haven't paid me either. They treat customers like $hit and they treat their emplyees treat like $hit, too.