Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design

I never ordered any product from this company and they billed my Mastercard $59.95.I am now in the process of having my account changed and money returned.

I have no idea where they got my credit card info from. I would never order any software as I only use my company laptop and the IT department takes care of everything. The number I was able to locate to contact them to question the charges is only a recording to email them with complaints or for service.

I found it nice that it specifically mentioned fraudulent charges also on the recording, that told me everything I needed to hear about this company and how they operate.

This person wrote the review because of "charged but never ordered " of a product or service from Ascentive. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $60 and wants Ascentive to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was never ordered this junk. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ascentive for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.