Crystal Falls, Michigan

I paid www.ascentive.com to ruin my lap-top.Acentives people who I could barely understand, talk 1000 words per minute and are trained to rip the average person like me off!

I was told the software would clean my computer space and make my lap-top run faster. What I got was a totally destroyed computer. I am right now working with my bank, The Better Business Bureau and the Consumer Protection Agency. I tried many times to resolve the problem with ascentive, only to get the impression that the company does not exsist.

I urge others not to fall prey like I did. Because it was advertised on a major tv network I assumed it was legit.

I was totally mistaken.This company if you can call it a company should be shut down entirely.

1bear.clar wrote the review because of "ripped off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" at Ascentive. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $600 and wants Ascentive to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was ruined my lap-top. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ascentive software for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ascentive?

Comments