I needed to have my computer repaired and a friend suggested Ascentive. I contacted them and upon completion of the supposed repair, they offered me a 2 or 3 yr contract price. I am a widow and can not afford the contract price, so I asked to pay simply for the repair.

The offer was refused and the Ascentive employee has since threatened to come to my home and take the computer. He has also disabled the computer, so that I can not use it. I am now using a neighbor's computer.

I have notified the local police department and the IC3 Section of the FBI. When I calm down, I will notify the Better Business Bureau. This type of behavior is unacceptable in a country like the US.

Review about: Computer Repair.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ascentive?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Namesilo - Deceptive, Small, Unprofessional Company Namesilo "We were brought to attention from one of our web developers some deceptive practices that Namesilo.com does and wanted to warn others. First, if you look at their facebook page,..." Read more Uber - I was charged $253 Uber "...i requested a ride and finally was picked up.I check my bank statement and noticed that over $200 had been charged and it was from Uber..." Read more Highster Mobile - Lies. Highster Mobile "Purchased BECAUSE it was a lifetime access purchase. That was the reason. 8 months later, I'm locked out with no warning, no ability to save my data. The website STILL..." Read more Interlogy.com  JotForm.com Ripoff Artists and Liars! Jotform "I purchased a membership script from Interlogy.com (Now being redirected to JotForm.com although they are the same people) called Profile Manager Premium. No support (though it was promised on the..." Read more Lulu Hypermarket - Didn't expect this!! Lulu Hypermarket "We are regular customers of Lulu hypermarket. Yesterday when we went shopping there was good offers and discounts related to eid festival, and we came across these berry section and..." Read more Hoverkicks - Very disgusted Hoverkicks "Paid $150 for these for my son's birthday yesterday and the orange light doesn't work. I ordered these in May, and I'm aware the return policy is only good for..." Read more Marcos Pizza - Terrible service and messed up orders twice In a row Marcos Pizza "I called yesterday to order my wifes food and the driver was 23 minutes late. They credited the order but was very rude about it. So i called today and..." Read more Gigmasters is a scam Gigmasters "My name is Floyd I go by the name Elvis Floyd I am an Elvis impersonator. I have been with gig masters for 5 years.I will perform form many events..." Read more