These people don't answer mail and their phone is always busy. I know I'm computer ignorant, but my kids aren't!!

How do I get a refund or get the program to work? I'm getting more spam now than I was before using their products and my computer is slower than ever!

Can anyone spell or explain class action lawsuits or where is the consumer fraud division? I smell rat and have a suspicion that I and a lot of others have been had, mislead and bamboozeled.

Who gave Ascentive all these accolades any *** way, and are they on the up and up?

Had an Experience with Ascentive?

Comments

BUNCH OF ***.COULD NOT REMOVE AFTER FREE SCAN HAD TO REDO TO A EARLIER DATE.

JUST A BUNCH OF *** ***. NO ONE RATED THESE ***.

I WOULD LIKE TO POUND THE *** OUT OF THIS OWNER.WAS ON THE PHONE LINE ONE HOUR AND NOONE ANSWERED.

You are not alone we too bought into this ***. The laptop hasn't worked since, so yes we too feel the impact of this questionable site.I agree where is the justice for us who bought into this????? CARMA????

A useful Review of Agriya From Jonathan Carroll & Inspirational Success Speech by Agriya’s Dynamic VP Ms. Sheerin Banu Agriya "Two of Agriya’s special clients Jonathan and Casey express their gratitude towards Agriya’s responsive service. Here they are discussing our efforts in assisting them to establish a fundraising website for..." Read more Highster Mobile - Highway Robbery Highster Mobile "A few months ago I purchased Highster Mobile Cell Phone Spy software for 69 dollars. The site at http://highstermobile.com did not indicate anything about purchasing a monthly subscription so I..." Read more Atompark Software - Great Customer Support Atompark Software "Not just ones or twice, I have been in touch with Atompark live chat so many times, not just for fresh purchases and discounts, but also for many technical issues,..." Read more Cyberlink - No customer support after purchase! MINUS 10 STARS!!!!! Cyberlink "I have searched for hours and days, weeks & months!!!! I still haven't been able to fix my issue, I can't use YouCam7 with Zoom or FB or even Skype!..." Read more Automotix - Bad AC Compressor and Packaging Automotix "I bought a recycled AC Compressor on 6/27/17. It only worked for about two-three weeks. I called and got a replacement compressor in August. That one came completely damaged. Although..." Read more Disgusting Prestige Flowers , Prestige Flowers "Ordered Flowers for my wife for anniversary, delivery fine, looked great when arrived. 2 days on flowers drooping petals falling off. Contacted customer service girl called Nicole condescending e mail..." Read more Stouffers - Frozen dinner Stouffers "My husband was eating one of the meals and almost gagged in order to get the bone out of his throat .we buy from you weekly and have never had..." Read more Virgin Vacations should remove Orchard Paddington Hotel from list Virgin Vacations "Horrible experience with one of the hotel options in Virgin's Paris Hotels self guided. The Orchard Paddington Hotel located at 86-90 Sussex Gardens, London, United Kingdom is the absolute worst..." Read more