These people don't answer mail and their phone is always busy. I know I'm computer ignorant, but my kids aren't!!

How do I get a refund or get the program to work? I'm getting more spam now than I was before using their products and my computer is slower than ever!

Can anyone spell or explain class action lawsuits or where is the consumer fraud division? I smell rat and have a suspicion that I and a lot of others have been had, mislead and bamboozeled.

Who gave Ascentive all these accolades any *** way, and are they on the up and up?

Had an Experience with Ascentive?

Comments

BUNCH OF ***.COULD NOT REMOVE AFTER FREE SCAN HAD TO REDO TO A EARLIER DATE.

JUST A BUNCH OF *** ***. NO ONE RATED THESE ***.

I WOULD LIKE TO POUND THE *** OUT OF THIS OWNER.WAS ON THE PHONE LINE ONE HOUR AND NOONE ANSWERED.

You are not alone we too bought into this ***. The laptop hasn't worked since, so yes we too feel the impact of this questionable site.I agree where is the justice for us who bought into this????? CARMA????

Do not deal with OmniTweak or SafeCart! Safecart "On July, 17th I purchased a Driver Updater for a service for 499 RUR, billed through SafeCart (eVerify). This program did not work about, so I has immediately written to..." Read more Nova Development - Wanted me to pay $50 for a "$39.99 value" "free bonus" offer. Nova Development "I bought a new HP printer. When I opened the box, there was a flier for an "Office Sssentials 3" download, a $39.99 value. I read the instructions on the..." Read more UBER - Charged for mess I didn't make UBER "... I recieved an email later that evening saying I was being charged another $150 for a mess i supposedly made in the backseat of the car..." Read more Malwarebytes Customer Service is a total FAILURE Malwarebytes "Malwarebytes' Customer Support is a TOTAL FAILURE. Is Kevin Goodwin even a real person or is he an algorithm on some server stuffed away in a basement corner in some..." Read more Advantage Rent A Car - Rented vehicle damaged, poor customer service Advantage Rent A Car "Rented a car at the La Guardia Airport location on 09/24/17 to be returned on 09/30/17 and provided agreement number LGA 55226. Confirmation # LADP0B1337AD. To my surprise and inconvenience,..." Read more Pepperidge Farm - Very disappointed Pepperidge Farm "I have been purchasing Pepperidge Farm cookies for at least 20 years. Before that, my Mom purchased them for 20 + years. My favorite was the Milano cookies. Those have..." Read more Wegmans - TERRIBLE CHECK OUT EXPERIENCE AND CUSTOMER SERVICE Wegmans "My family has been a loyal customer since the Frederick Store opened many years ago. We come to Wegmans, not only for the quality products, but for the customer service...." Read more Another Tophatter Screwup Tophatter "ILess than a week ago I bid and won a beautiful and bright, colorful Indian tapestry of an Elephant. What Bluelans sent was a cheap, thin small totally wrong item..." Read more