Goodland, Kansas

ascentive removed money from my account without my permission,when i asked to close this account with them i was given the runaround.this software has put a virus on my computer,and their employs can't figure out was dissatisfied with this software because it's a "GREAT PRODUCT.'i beg to differ with them on that respect.LIKE *** IT IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

also when asked today after waiting for the return to my account,it had to be my banks fault!

i've spoken to my bank three times about the money and it isn't there,period.i know my bank isn't witholding the truth from me.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $2995
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ascentive?

Comments

bill

Ascentive worked on my desk top for four hours, three weeks later it crashed and I bought a new one.I asked for a refund and am giting the royal run around.

These people will not return phone calls, some are just plain rude, and have no problem with lying to customers.

Stay away from them, they are just crooks.Bill

Ndot Technologies - Skilled People and Affordable Service Ndot Technologies "Yes It happened. After the continuous disappointment 5 top taxi app developers in World i decided to try with Ndot Taximobility. It is my fortunate to contact them at last..." Read more Live Agent - Live production. Live Agent "my name is ronald comply a lot for my life for working during adequate and sufficient time and go to school at time to get custermes the right product for..." Read more Client Care Experts - Scam Client Care Experts "Claimed to be from Microsoft and my computer was locked by Microsoft. Not true since we restarted the computer and it worked fine. I have sent the case to Microsoft and..." Read more A useful Review of Agriya From Jonathan Carroll & Inspirational Success Speech by Agriya’s Dynamic VP Ms. Sheerin Banu Agriya "Two of Agriya’s special clients Jonathan and Casey express their gratitude towards Agriya’s responsive service. Here they are discussing our efforts in assisting them to establish a fundraising website for..." Read more Plentyoffish - OK  I have  tired  to reset  my  password several  times no  response  there  are  at  least  Plentyoffish "I have tried to reset my password several times. Good luck no response. There are 2 or 3p people who would like to talk to me if you are in..." Read more Fedex - Just one fed ex guy never buzzes / leaves packages outside / video Fedex "Just one of our Seattle Fed Ex drivers leaves packages outside and pretends to ring buzzer but he's clearly just clicking the "Cancel" button. No other delivery drivers, Fed Ex..." Read more Getblastednow - Dave Rupley "sold" me some Jeep stuff and never delivered Getblastednow "Dave, to his credit, is a very convincing *** man. He sold me a set of Rubicon tires and rims that he had advertised on Craigslist for $500.00. After a..." Read more Rockauto - Not happy with return policy Rockauto "I ordered a waterpump put it on it lasted two months before it fell apart on the inside,dont know if it caused any other damage. I was told to go..." Read more