Goodland, Kansas

ascentive removed money from my account without my permission,when i asked to close this account with them i was given the runaround.this software has put a virus on my computer,and their employs can't figure out was dissatisfied with this software because it's a "GREAT PRODUCT.'i beg to differ with them on that respect.LIKE *** IT IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

also when asked today after waiting for the return to my account,it had to be my banks fault!

i've spoken to my bank three times about the money and it isn't there,period.i know my bank isn't witholding the truth from me.

Had an Experience with Ascentive?

Comments

Ascentive worked on my desk top for four hours, three weeks later it crashed and I bought a new one.I asked for a refund and am giting the royal run around.

These people will not return phone calls, some are just plain rude, and have no problem with lying to customers.

Stay away from them, they are just crooks.Bill

WEBWATCHER - Not even as good as a basic service Webwatcher "Paid for this service over 2 months ago and SO REGRETFUL . So many problems encountered and the tech support have been NO HELP AT ALL . This is my..." Read more Highster Mobile - Highway Robbery Highster Mobile "A few months ago I purchased Highster Mobile Cell Phone Spy software for 69 dollars. The site at http://highstermobile.com did not indicate anything about purchasing a monthly subscription so I..." Read more Baanyan Software Services - Review in Software category  from Edison, New Jersey Baanyan Software Services "Baanyan Software Services is a criminal organization run by Raghu Daripalli. He lures fresh graduates on OPT and gullible Software Engineers from India only to turn them into indentured laborers..." Read more UBER - I was charged $253 UBER "...i requested a ride and finally was picked up.I check my bank statement and noticed that over $200 had been charged and it was from Uber..." Read more Chopretail - Horrible Experience Chopretail "I am a new mother and purchased a Spectra S2 pump from Chop Retail via Walmart. I like to be a prepared mother and ordered the pump 4 months before..." Read more Waffle House - Egregious service by WH employees to a 30 yr service veteran Waffle House "On or about, 9/22/2017, between 4-5pm, I visited the Georgia State University Waffle House located at 100 Piedmont Ave SE, Atlanta GA 30303. Upon visiting the store, I noticed an..." Read more Precision Tune - They lied and put my life in danger. Precision Tune "On Thursday, September 14, 2017 .. I went to the precision tune in Wilson, NC for a routine oil change, tire rotation, and tire pressure check. I live 45 minutes..." Read more The Childrens Place - Racial profiling The Childrens Place "Today I was giving the most horrible customer service experience. Early today I called to put 2 items on hold prior to my visit to pick up later. During my..." Read more